Phyton-27 gives you successful disease control for orchids and other plants - gently, invisibly and systemically (absorbed into the plant's tissues). Keep your crops clean and healthy all season long.
Phyton 27 is a broad-spectrum systemic that has been proven effective against many pathogens, including botrytis (gray mold), bacterial leaf spot, powdery mildew, and more. Its patented formula enables the active ingredient, copper sulfate pentahydrate, to be absorbed into the plant where it can move horizontally and up from the roots, killing pathogens that have attacked the internal system of the plant. With a residual of up to 21 days, it provides long-lasting protection, leaves no visible residue, and often enhances overall plant health and vitality.
It can be used as a hydraulic or low-volume foliar spray, soil drench, fog, cut flower dip, cutting dip, or through a chemigation system.
- True systemic: readily absorbed and can move throughout the plant
- Preventive & curative for root and foliar diseases
- Low risk of phytotoxicity (when used as directed)
- Compatible with most Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs and biocontrols
- For use in the Greenhouse, Nursery, Field, Landscape, and Interiorscape
Please Note: Cannot be shipped when temperatures are below 45 degrees F